Sintering Furnace Features:
Alloy or Ceramic Muffle
- Muffle to help direct, control and reduce atmosphere flow.
- Incorporates a silicon carbide muffle.
- This ceramic muffle is guaranteed for 5 years, if used under recommended operating procedures.
Gas or Electric Heating
- We offer both types of furnace heating, depending on your needs.
- Our gas heating systems incorporate Abbott's "pulse-fire" technology.
Rapid Cooling System (VariCool)
- Optional VariCool advanced cooling system combines both atmosphere cooling and conventional water-jacketed cooling technology into one convenient unit.
- Unit can be added when the need for sinter hardening is present in a process.
- An optional moisturizing system can be used to alter sintering furnace dew points to ensure proper sintering conditions.
Quality Delube Processor (Q.D.P.)
- Custom designed reaction/combustion chambers and a regulated atmosphere control, combined with our under-hearth heating system, assures that the delube process is completed efficiently and effectively.
High Temperature Ceramic Belt Furnace
- High Temperature Ceramic Belt Furnace technology, propelled conventional continuous belt sintering from the 2100ºF range up to a temperature of 2350ºF.
- Use of strong, ceramic link belt enables superior load bearing capacity, high throughputs and better net-to-gross heating ratio.
Monitoring & Control
- We offer computerized monitoring and control systems that may supervise several different functions including: sintering furnace temperature, atmosphere flow, dew point, oxygen content, carbon control, belt speed, etc.
- Abbott utilizes a variety of systems to perform these functions.