|Abbott Furnace Company offers primarily two different types of lab furnaces. One is a small, two or three inch wide continuous belt lab furnace and the other is a manual pusher furnace.|
Lab Furnace Features:
Standard Model for Both Pusher and Belt Furnaces
- One is a small, two or three inch wide continuous belt furnace and the other is a manual pusher furnace.
- These can be run at temperatures up to 2100ºF/1150ºC.
- Our standard pusher and belt lab furnaces are designed with an alloy muffle at temperatures up to 2100ºF/1150ºC.
High Temperature Model for Both Pusher and Belt Furnaces
- With a few upgrades to the standard lab furnace, Abbott is able to offer high temperature capabilities in both models.
- These high temperature furnaces are capable of running up to 2400ºF/1315ºC.
- Our high temperature pusher and belt lab furnaces are designed with a ceramic muffle at temperatures up to 2400ºF/1315ºC.
Monitoring & Control
- Abbott Furnace Company offers computerized monitoring and control systems that may supervise several different functions including: furnace temperature, atmosphere flow, dew point, oxygen content, carbon control, belt speed, etc.
- Abbott utilizes a variety of systems to perform these functions.