Abbott Furnace Company’s Endothermic gas generators offer a large capacity with a minimum footprint and automated controls for continuous process furnace needs as a reliable and easy to maintain unit.
- Modular design with 6000 scfh capacity of each module.
- 6:1 turn-down facilitates furnace idling without venting excess gas.
- Automated controls provide consistent dewpoint throughout operating range.
- Optional preheated air/gas mixture can be provided for fuel savings.
- Air or water-cooled gas cooler.
- Simple catalyst replacement, without removal of retort.
- Modern controls with PLC/HMI for easy-to-use automated operation.
- Analyzers and controls to monitor and control automated operation, idling, and burnout.
- Data logging and control alarms for gas output, dewpoint, system pressures, and temperatures.
Endothermic Generators are used for:
- Hardening of carbon and tool steels
- Annealing and normalizing of carbon steels
other atmosphere generators
Abbott Furnace’s Dissociated Ammonia Generators are designed to provide an economical source of pure, dry, highly reducing atmosphere. The dissociating process produces an atmosphere gas that consists of 25% nitrogen and 75% hydrogen.
Abbott Furnace Company’s solution for enhanced delubing is our Nitrogen Bubbler – Nitrogen Moisturizing System, also known in the industry as a Nitrogen Bubbler. This option incorporates the following features to ensure the desired wet Nitrogen conditions: